Wednesday, September 19, 2012

On Your Knees, Sissy Bitches!

Alright sluts, my bitch won't stop bothering me about this fucking blog, so I'm giving her one chance to prove there's any reason I should allow her to waste time here, away from serving me. She's promised me that her audience of pathetic little sissy cock sluts will gladly pay homage to her Mistress if I allow her to write. I told her to pull her pretty little head out of her panty-covered asspussy, but the little cunt just keeps it up.

This is her one chance. I'm letting her write one post, and we'll see what happens. If you "gurls" really like what my bitch puts out there, then you'll contribute, and she'll keep posting. If not, then at least I won't have to listen to her fucking whimpering or put up with her wasting time that belongs to me. This site will be gone.

Pay up or shut up, sissy bitches!

Mistress Staci



14 comments:

  1. I may be a sissy but this isn't the only site I visit. The others don't require payment and if I was going to pay for something it had better be worth while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's your choice, hun. I understand. I'm just doing what I can to start posting again. Hopefully not everyone will feel the way you do.

      Kisses,
      crissi

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hahaha your crazy of u think you're gonna get paid. There are hundreds of free blogs. Oh no please don't stop writing lol let me open my wallet right now. Lol stop it with the contribute. I'll just go to any other site and delete this one from my bookmarks. Have fun CONTRIBUTING hahahaha

      Delete
    2. You're probably right Anonymous, but then I guess if that's what to be, there's nothing I can do about it.

      Kisses

      Delete
  3. Pay 4 this shit R U fucking mad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not mad, just no longer able to post new content because people wouldn't pay, which does upset me a bit . . . but then I'm just a little sissy crybaby anyway.

      Delete
  4. Wow, great profile, It's like I say: Behind a hole white sissy slut always has a large and powerful black dick. I only love fucking sissy bitch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, you're so right! I tremble at the thought of servicing powerful black cock. My little sissy clitty is getting wet just thinking about it.

      Curtsey,
      crissi

      Delete
  5. No way that broad is going too do dat to me! Joe Blou got dat bro- ad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your sissy is so lucky to be owned by you Ms. Staci. i would give my life to be owned by a woman... it is my only dream.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How I wish I followed my heart when young. Now I am only good as a fitting room Sissy submissive bottom slut to service those in need of care as they try on what I wish I could fit into.
    Don't get me wrong I do so love being a cock sucker & CUM dumpster.
    Yes now & then I give a pitty fucking until full.
    Then back to being point of pleasure to others.

    ReplyDelete