Friday, September 10, 2010

More than one way to Fuck a Sissy

Okay girls, so, all sissies love to feel feminine, right? We love to be shaved smooth, to dress in satin and lace and to look and feel as pretty as we can. Being a sissy is a continuing act of seeking femininity.

We pull silk stockings up our smooth shaven legs and feel a rush of being feminine. We slip our stocking covered feet into a pair of high heels, buckle them around our ankles, and enjoy the increasing intoxication of femininity. We look at our smooth legs ending in pair of cum-fuck-me strappy sandals and the fine sexy woman inside of us stirs to life.

We apply our makeup, toss our hair and swoon to the feminine allure of the creature who looks back at us in the mirror. We spray on our perfume, purse our lips and paint them crimson red -- a sign of the heat building between our thighs -- an expression of who we really are, passionate and sensual, but so very feminine.

We tuck our little clitties, pull our panties up around our waists and our hands shake as we draw our painted nails across the feminine vee set between the stocking tops on our thighs. We fasten our most lacey bra around our chests and extend the illusion with suddenly feminine breasts. We slip into a short skirt or aparty dress and we can hardly contain ourselves. Who we are on the inside is then fully evident on the outside.

We dance and prance and mince, and unable to leave the mirror, we fawn over the delicate beauty we have become. A spin to furl our skirts, a pose . . . oh so feminine. A lift of the skirt, a peek at that feminine vee . . . yes, "I am a foxy bitch." Limp wristed, we strut our stuff, swaying our sissy asses, feeling oh-so divinely girlie.

But no matter how well we do our makeup, no matter how smooth our bodies, no matter how shapely our legs or curvy our figures, if we're truly to feel feminine, we need to be treated like girls. We are submissive and feminine and there's no better way for us to fulfill our need to be feminine than to have a Mistress or Master who fully take control.

I love to be controlled, to be dominated. I love to be on my knees sucking cock, and I love to have my face buried in my Mistress' pussy. But as much as I feel naturally slutty and wonderfully girlie on my knees, there's nothing that makes me feel more feminine than to be on my back with my heels in the air, with my sissy pussy being fucked as I moan like a whore. Nothing else compares to the feeling of total vulnerability, legs spread, heels bouncing up and down, my lover towering over me and my clitty being stroked. It's fucking heavenly!



Which is probably why I love this video:

Sorry gurls, but they removed this wonderful video. It was of Strapon Jane fucking this gorgeous sissy bitch. As you can see from the pic, she fucked her doggy style, but she also did it Mistress on top and heavenly sissy surrender style: on her back heels in the air . . . mmmm.

She did finally let the slut cum, with sissy on top, sitting on her Mistress' big cock while Mistress jacked sissy's little clitty. Sissy creamed all over Mistress, but she wasn't made to clean up her mess. I really think she should have made the bitch lick up all her sissy cream, don't you agree?

So, am I so different from you other sissies? Do you love to be fucked? What position do you most enjoy?

Kisses

19 comments:

  1. Hey sis...sometimes I like to be on my back, but I feel the most limp-wristed when another sissy has me bent over and is fucking me from behind. On the other hand, any time a real man is doing me I feel like a total fag and I love it, especially when they tell me what I am.

    I love to be fucked almost as much as I love being a fairy cock sucker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love being fucked doggie style best makes me feel like th sissybitch i am!also just to be fucked by my Mistress strapon or any of her male studs or her husband!just rubbing my sissyclitty through my pink satin sissy panties at the moment after reading your latest blog doll!! yes you capture the true nature of a sissy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you 100% on that, hon. It's not just the vulnerability of being on my back with my heels in the air, though - it's the exposure, the act of being forced to acknowledge what a worthless, submissive, slutty sissy I am by looking into a Mistress or Master's eyes while they fuck me silly.

    There's no looking away, no burying your face in a pillow, no hiding from what's happening. It's all right there, in front of your face. There's also no denying how much we want it . . . need it . . . as our sissy clits are right there, on display, to betray our love of being dominated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sweet Heathyr, I don't think we could be more in agreement, and the exposure you describe is exactly what I meant by vulnerability. It's all right there -- there is no hiding from it.

    We are submissive little cock-loving sissy sluts, and when we're forced to look up at the dominator who's fucking our faggot pussies, while we beg for more, our clitties hard with lust, well as you said -- there's no denying who and what we are.

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, mandiejune, I'm surprised we differ, but to each her own. It's all good anyway -- I certainly wouldn't turn a hard cock away just because he or se wanted to do me doggy-style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey pinksis, you have a point about being bent over. I love it when it's sort of spontaneous, you know, you just need your sissy pussy fucked, or perhaps don't have much choice, and you wind up just bent over a table or car or . . . well, you get it.

    Oh, and being told what you are -- I love it! I don't know what makes us that way, but no matter what position, there's nothing that drives me so wild as being told what a filthy, cock-loving sissy fag I am.

    And you know what, as a general rule, I would have to say that I prefer sucking cock to getting fucked too. It's about the opportunity to worship cock -- I just can't get enough. But I still think I feel like more of a completely submissive sissy bitch when on my back, heels in the air, having my sissy pussy pounded.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this video -- thanks! Mmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. being a sissybitch love to be fucked any way a man or woman with a strapon wants to do me!just love that filled feeling of being fucked by someone,such a turn on!love to lick cock or strapon clean afterwards too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, if you pardon my conservativness, I just love to lay on my tummy and have my lover fuck me on top. I love the feeling of his manhood slipping through my buttocks to find my wanting pussy. Also, I like riding him with my back to his face so he my delight on the sight of my round ass and smooth back. Or... well, who am I kidding... I just love to be fucked any way he pleases as long as he´s in me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trying to be a sissy is a almost a full time job. When I read your blog I envied you in someways in that your able to fulfill you desires. I wish I was able to go fully into becoming what I want to be and that is a true hairless, smooth, cd that is totally submissive to a man. When I read the part about surrendering to a man on your back with legs spread apart and looking up at him, I realized that, that is the experience that I have been craving for a long time. Thanks so much for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. sissydoll, I don't know what's conservative or not, but you and I can definitelt agree on one thing -- we may have favorite positions, but what really matters is that our sissy pussies are filled with hard cock -- that we're getting fucked.

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. cynthia jean, I hope you get to experience the sheer joy of total submission. You've heard from other gurls here who prefer other positions, but I promise you, laying on your back, heels in the air, your man towering over you, your pussy being pounded while your clitty is stroked -- you'll soon be shooting your sissy cream, and if you're lucky get a nice taste, while your pussy is being filled with hot manly jism.

    Mmmm, I just made myself so horney . . .

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  13. Let's say that this was one of the best descriptions of they way I would like to feel about being a sissy. God to just lay back and spread my legs and feel a man enter me would be so wonderful. To be able to look in his eyes and see his face as he pounds me. To be able to put my heels on his as and work with him as he thrusts deeper inside of me. I really enjoyed it.

    Hugs and Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my back with my pretty legs up, watching my shoes and his big strong abs and chest while he fucks me till tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. "Sissy creamed all over Mistress, but she wasn't made to clean up her mess. I really think she should have made the bitch lick up all her sissy cream, don't you agree?"

    I would have certainly made sissy lick up her mess, but one never knows. Perhaps Mistress has another sissy at home to perform such duties and prefers to see a sissy licking the cream of another.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  16. Curtsey Mistress Milliscent, you are of course right. Licking up the cream of another sissy is always appropriate.

    Thank you for commenting, Mistress.

    Curtsey

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dark Heathyr, exactly my thoughts, My ex-wife liked to fuck me doggystyle in front of mirror. Her divorce pressie to me was to let her new Lover Tom (A real MAN) take me that way. I cried as i felt the last trace of manhood disappear. So beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Heathyr, I can feel your bliss as you submissively obeyed, down on all fours, taking Tom's cock as your ex-wife watched you get fucked by a real MAN. Such a wonderful moment for a true sissy.

    Kisses,
    crissi

    ReplyDelete